"Birds now roost in these tunnels, but long ago they held the embalmed remains of the Caliph's honor guard. Legend has it that their burial treasures lie beyond these shafts... and that the dead guard them still."
Opposing Army Edit
Each new Star you win in this level earns you a reward from this chest! (Items in parentheses are predefined and not random.)
|1 Star||2 Stars||3 Stars|
|Card||Energy (5)||Gems (20)|
Related Quest Edit
|Hard||Tower Optimization||Win "Catacombs of Qet" using only Tower Cards|
- Use Pirate Towers at the beginning of the map and then Lightning Towers or Holy Towers in combination with at least 3 Heroes in order to block as many enemies as you can in the range of the Towers.
- Try to upgrade Chain Lightning on all of your Lightning Towers or you will be quickly overrun by all the Bats.
- Use Slowdown Towers at the top left and bottom of the map. In the middle go for either Well of Souls, Crossbow Tower (Master Blaster upgrade) or Lightning Towers (Chain Lightning upgrade).
- You don't really need any Heroes for this particular level. Just replace them with Area of Effect (AOE) Spell Cards like Bladestorm, Freeze, Meteor Strike and Clarion Call. Don't use Spider Mine as it's useless against Undead.
- If you insist on using Heroes try Sapphira and Wolfric. They are both ranged, so they can easily pick off the fast Bats that come out. Combine these Heroes with Slowdown Towers and it's good game!